Drone photography for HS Roads M1 interchange Brisbane.
This is the second drone photography project DroneAce have undertaken for HS Roads capturing their road safety barrier systems in situ. The first project was photographing installed road barriers at the Wembely Rd Logan Motorway interchange at Berrinba. Using a drone for photography was a fast, unobtrusive and safe option and provided the client with a wide range of images taken from various heights and angles.
DroneAce have also undertaken a number of drone photography & video projects in and around South East Queensland for Concrib Pty Ltd capturing the variety and size of their engineered retaining walls. Some of these projects include:
- Segmental retaining wall construction Heathwood Logistics Park
- Heathwood Logistics Park UPDATE
- StoneStrong wall construction at Richlands
- Gabion wall construction at Springfield West
- Segmental retaining wall at Brookhaven
- Gabion landslip repair at Lamington National Park
- Gabion wall construction at Metroplex West
If you work in the AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) industries and need drone photography to capture your next project, please call Phil (DroneAce operator) on 0404 840 001.
- HS Roads M1 interchange -Capturing the steel road safety barriers in situ
- HS Roads M1 interchange -Drone provide a fast, safe and unobtrusive way to capture photographs of construction sites
- HS Roads M1 interchange -Capturing the scale of the road barriers in place along the M1 motorway is straight forward with a drone
Additional Blog Posts
Recent Drone Photography & Drone Video Projects
After Aerial Video & Photography?
Call 0404 840 001 or email DroneAce today and inquire how we can help you promote your business with attention grabbing aerial photography and video.