Site survey and enterprise 3D modeling solutions
Providing the right type of drone data
DroneAce has experienced in producing a variety of GIS mediums and using advanced photogrammetry software is able to provide accurate and comprehensive post-processing 3D modeling solutions tailored to your specific needs. This includes providing data in industry standard formats for immediate use in your program of choice including orthomosaic map, Digital Elevation Model (DEM), 3D models (.obj and FBX) Point cloud (.lar) or GEOTIFF files.
GIS,CAD and 3D render software compatible
Our high-density high-accuracy 3D models captured using our aerial mapping service are used in many industries for planning, decision-making, and design & visualization purposes including.
- Engineering and construction
- Agriculture and forestry
Flexible Multipurpose Drone Data
Use your existing work flows and tools and add accurate high resolution data delivered in the format you need:
- Tiff > High resolution orthomosaics ready for mark-ups providing up-to-date progress
- LAS > Point Cloud Data for importing into industry standard CAD software
- OBJ/FBX > Use 3D meshes for real time viewing of terrains
- DTM> Get an understanding of the terrain shape and structure and utilise contour lines for site slope evaluation
DroneAce provides rapid turn around aerial mapping and 3D modeling solutions for businesses in mining, construction, insurance and agriculture to assist in planning, decision-making, and design & visualization purposesContact us for further information about our 3D modeling services